You will supervise and assist a team of Independent and Junior Researchers.
- To create a safe but dynamic space for mentoring Juniors.
- To adhere to the company rules and code of conduct.
- Supervise teams of at least 2 Junior Researchers
- Mentor the Junior Researchers
- Set tasks and manage the Junior Researchers
- Perform OSINT research independently
- Review evidential reports before they are sent to the customers
- Compose a summary report for each evidential report
- You are an experienced OSINT Researcher
- You have extensive experience in evidential reporting
- You have previously performed research in at least one the following fields:
- Financial Services: due diligence and investigations
- Law Enforcement: surveillance and investigations
- Insurance: fraud investigations
- Other contracts and organization membership: due diligence and investigations
- Human Resources: due diligence prospective and current employees
- Great mentoring skills
- Enjoy training and mentoring
- Great communication skills
- Excellent observation skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Excellent command of English (at least C2 level)
- Proficiency in any other languages is a plus
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- City center location
Your career has the potential to flourish with Cercetro!
Currently, Cercetro is not hiring for this position, but you may send your CV