An exceptional opportunity to apply to join the Cercetro social media research team.
Experience not required!
Predominantly, Juniors perform research on insurance claims to detect evidence that the claim is either fraudulent or legitimate.
- To adhere to the company rules and code of conduct.
- Conduct Social Media and other OSINT Research.
- Create evidential reports that are sent to our customers.
- Minimum requirement - Baccalaureate diploma, gap year students accepted
- Graduates are preferred
- You are able to adapt to the continuous changes within Social Media
- You have an inquisitive nature and the ability to take the initiative
- Good communication skills
- Great observation skills
- You have a good command of English (at least B2 level)
- Use of any other languages is a plus
- Acquainted with Social Media websites
- Good keyboard skills
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- City center location